Monday, February 12, 2024

Supper Bowl

 A Bowl Day, a Slow Day




It should be no surprise to my faithful reader that I sometimes have trouble arriving at at idea for for something to post for this little weekly blog. This weekend was no exception.  I spent yesterday immersed in a combined celebration of the Lunar New Year and Super Bowl Sunday. So, that gave me a reason to procrastinate. 

This morning the muse was still not with me. Then I discovered that today is National Football Hangover Day. But, that led nowhere as I don't have a photograph that could do justice to that topic. However, turning to my online subscription to The Guardian I found this amusing, bowl related, article.

Emma Beddington may be a bit over the top. I have never been to Sweetgreen, there isn't one close to me. But, a quick search showed that the one near my granddaughter's new apartment actually has plates on its menu. However, I also searched my archive of food photography and found that I frequently turn to bowls in my own cooking.

So, here is a random selection of bowls, super or not:













By the way, I was satisfied with the outcome of yesterday's game.


All writing and images ©Cliff Hutson unless expressly noted. Do not use without permission.



No comments: