Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Hope Realized


The Graduate

Becca: photo by Cliff Hutson
Becca: photo by Cliff Hutson
One of things in life that I hoped to be around to see was my granddaughter graduate from college. And, she has earned a Bachelor of Arts degree from Arizona State University. I spent the last few days in Tempe attending Becca's commencement and convocation with other family members; celebrating the culmination of her hard work and academic achievement. A great time was had by all.

The Graduate and Me
The Graduate and Me
My wish for her now is a rewarding professional and personal life. She already has landed a very good job in her field. But, I feel that the world she faces will be one wherein she will have to reinvent herself time and time again. However, I am very certain that she has the skills and knowledge to achieve success as she defines it.



No comments: