Monday, August 7, 2023

Reading Log: July 2023

 It was a very slow month -


July 2023 Book: photo by Cliff Hutson
July 2023 Book: photo by Cliff Hutson



Cliff's Note:


I finished just one book in the month of July.  A meager defense is that I have been reading a couple of literally dense books, both in size and subject matter. It will probably take another couple of months before I will be able to tick those off.

A lamer excuse is that I have got caught up in streaming such shows as "Ted Lasso", "Hijack", and "The Afterparty". Not to mention Major League Soccer and FIFA Women's World Cup games.

Anyway, "Copper Sea" was a fun read. A mystery story with a lotta ins, lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous that I picked up after reading a review by David Allen (my favorite local writer and inspiration for my posts about books).










No comments: