Monday, October 23, 2023

National iPod Day

 National iPod Day is celebrated on October 23


iPod classic: photo by Cliff Hutson
iPod classic: photo by Cliff Hutson

National iPod Day is observed annually on October 23, in recognition of the portable music device

iPod shuffle: photo by Cliff Hutson
iPod shuffle: photo by Cliff Hutson


The first version of the iPod was released on October 23, 2001. Apple discontinued the iPod product line on May 10, 2022. They are gone, but not forgotten.










iPod nano: photo by Cliff Hutson
iPod nano: photo by Cliff Hutson


I owned quite a few iterations over the years. Oddly, I can not find any photographs I made of the two or three iPod touch models I had before switching to an iPhone.

[Note: I once shot a video with the iPad nano.}




All writing and images ©Cliff Hutson unless expressly noted. Do not use without permission.




No comments: