Monday, January 22, 2024

A Rainy Day and a Monday

Talking to my cat and feeling old:




The astute reader of this blog might have realized that I often borrow from song titles, or lyrics, for the titles of my photographs and topics. Today underscores that. We have  had several days of rain and today is a Monday. And, I am down.

The rain is appreciated as I live in a state that has recently experienced a. spate of droughts. But, I used to the dry weather and the recent series of storms makes me realize that I would probably not do very well in the PNW or similar climes. 


Raindrops: photo by Cliff Hutson
Raindrops: photo by Cliff Hutson

But, this has presented some interesting opportunities for photos. The grey skies allow me to experiment with different lighting than I am used to, venturing no further than my patio. 


Rainy Day #12 or #35: photo by Cliff Hutson
Rainy Day #12 or #35: photo by Cliff Hutson

Even when the raindrops keep falling on my head.


More Raindrops: photo by Cliff Hutson
More Raindrops: photo by Cliff Hutson




No comments: