Monday, August 26, 2024

Just Good Food: Beef

"Beef. Real food for real people" 





"Beef. Real food for real people" was an American advertising slogan and campaign aimed at promoting the consumption of beef in the early 1990s. James Garner was one of the best known spokespeople. But, in those days, and for many years afterwards, I needed very little inspiration to eat it on a regular basis.




"Beef. It's What's for Dinner"





"Beef. It's What's for Dinner" may be a better known campaign. Wikipedia says that it is recognized by more than 88 percent of Americans. But, from reviewing my photos I can see that I had it just about as often for lunch.




It also seems that, after peaking in 2014, I eat it less and less as time moves on. This is primarily for reasons of health; I certainly have not lost my taste for it.




















All writing and images ©Cliff Hutson unless expressly noted. Do not use without permission.
















No comments: