Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Drawing a Blank

This Page


Blank Pages: photo by Cliff Hutson
Blank Pages: photo by Cliff Hutson

One of the things that I have long found to be mildly annoying is coming upon a page in a publication that bears the imprint, "This page intentionally left blank." Because, of course it isn't

Aunt Dagmar


Then again, I have always taken to heart Aunt Dagmar's admonition, "If you don't have something to say, there is no need to open your mouth and prove it."

Tonight finds me up against my self-imposed deadline for publishing this blog and I am  pretty much clueless as to any vaguely interesting (even to just me) topic. So, I should stop right here with my own version of a page intentionally left blank.

Shakespeare 


"The rest is silence."  -  The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark, Act V


SaveSave

No comments: