Monday, December 25, 2023

My Best Shot of 2023

 Not too shabby:


Tuesday Afternoon: photo by Cliff Hutson
Tuesday Afternoon: photo by Cliff Hutson


Some say that December is a good time to reflect back on what happened before the year slips away. However, I feel that the beginning of the month is too early to start publishing "best of" lists. Who knows what may still lie ahead? Still, when I saw that Flickr was asking for "Your Best Shot 2023" I went ahead and submitted the above photo. It was taken in June, but odds are I will not do much better before the end of this year.

I like it for a couple of reasons. One is that I planted the seed(s) from which the plant grew. The other is that I took photos over the course of several days, and times of day, until I made the image I wanted. Thus, the title "Tuesday Afternoon." 

Looking forward to 2024, I am thinking of doing more work with my iPhone SE, or may be taking up another Photo a Day project. There will be photos in any event. See you in the new year.



No comments: